BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sitting on the dock of the bay...wasting time

So I have been sitting here on a Sunday morning, rereading old blog posts, remembering how funny I was and crying because even three years ago I was agonizing over the doomed EMPTY NEST syndrome. I started blogging because I thought I was losing my mind. I dont know why I stopped. But since yesterday I woke up and my clothes were on inside out, the way I had clearly put them on the night before and I ordered D4s graduation invitations with the wrong date and so I guess I have a renewed sense of getting my stories on paper so that they arent gone forever. Plus I am sure starting a new job, going to school full time and commuting 6 hours a day will not be enough to keep me from the voices in my head that keeps saying "Your kids are gone, your kids are gone". Wow, I am not funny anymore. I am just dark and disturbing. In any case, most of my stories are contained in the blog whatwouldnancydo.blogspot.com if anyone cares. Who am I even talking to anyway? Myself? Oh man, another reason I might be crazy.

0 comments: