BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to my World

I have been blogging for about a year now, for my children. I have captured as many stories as I can remember from their childhood and put them together for when I cant remember things anymore. Think The Notebook.

Now I have started this blog for others to see, so you can share my warped views of the world and see how crazy I really am.

I will post as often as a I can, but until December I am taking 12 credits, including Organic Chem, Abnormal Psych and Human Genetics, as well as selling bears to crazy people. Soooo I may be a little busy, but I will share some of my past posts that only my kids can see.

I find myself very amusing sometimes, if you dont that is ok, but be kind in your commenting.

0 comments: